ADCOLOR is committed to making ADCOLOR Everywhere 2021 a safe and meaningful event for all attendees.
We are working closely with the Ziegfeld Ballroom and the NYC Hilton Midtown (site of conference and awards registration) to create an environment that is clean and safe for all attendees, while adhering to social distancing guidelines, including a separate area for registration and appropriately distanced seating and guest flow.
ADCOLOR requires vaccination to attend. All attendees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of vaccination – either the original vaccination card or a printed copy of the vaccination card. ADCOLOR does recognize that certain health issues and religious beliefs may prevent attendees from being vaccinated.
ADCOLOR will require all in-person attendees to certify that they are not experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have not been recently exposed to anyone known to have COVID-19. If any attendee has symptoms or has been exposed, they will not be able to attend the conference and their registration will be transferred to the virtual experience.
At ADCOLOR Everywhere 2021:
- We will follow all CDC guidelines (mask wearing, social distancing) and any specific state, local or hotel mandated guidelines.
- We will provide masks and hand sanitizer at all events.
- We will have a room designated for you if you are not feeling well.
- We will provide limited on-site COVID testing. To find a testing location, please visit https://www.cvs.com/content/coronavirus?cid=redir-coronavirus.
- We will be performing on-site temperature checks.