THE ADCOLOR FUTURES Go-Getters, Big Dreamers, Hard-Workers and Overall Amazing Individuals
ADCOLOR FUTURES is a unique program that is dedicated to identifying and nurturing the next generation of leaders in the advertising, marketing, media, and public relations industries. The program offers sponsorship to attend the ADCOLOR Conference & Awards, career training through ADCOLOR University, short and long term mentorship, as well as activities designed to inspire creativity and build camaraderie.
To Be Chosen as an ADCOLOR FUTURE, You Must Meet all of the Following Criteria
- Have 1 – 3 years of experience in the creative/communications industry.
- Be Black/African-American, American Indian/Native American, Hispanic/Latino/Chicano, Asian/Pacific-Islander, Middle Eastern, Arab/MENA, Differently-abled, LGBTQ+, and/or Military Veteran.
Be able to demonstrate how you live ADCOLOR’s creed of Rising Up while you Reach Back.
Rise Up: How have you gone above and beyond in your career?
E.g.: Notable accomplishments, clear business results, awards and recognition in the field.
Reach Back: How have you gone out of your way to help others?
E.g.: Extent of involvement, influence on peers and impact of involvement on your organization, industry and /or community.
FUTURES are only responsible for transportation to and from the airport, food and other personal expenses. This includes any charges that occur because of changes to your flight once its booked and extra charges to the hotel room such as minibar items, room service or Wi-Fi.
- Career training through ADCOLOR University.
- Short and long term mentorship.
- Exclusive activities such as the ADCOLOR FUTURES Hackathon.
- Access to ADCOLOR honorees, sponsors and industry professionals of all levels.
- Provides exclusive access to information, individuals and experiences.
- Reinforces the importance of teamwork, community service and self-improvement.
- Supplies the tools, mindset and validation to step out and shine.
- Connects future partners, coworkers and allies with like-minded individuals.
- Exposes participants to recruiters, HR professionals and ADCOLOR honorees.
The conversations, inspiration and education FUTURES receive in the four days of the program have the potential to change their lives and catalyze their career trajectory.
Explore the website to see photos, videos, quotes and articles about the FUTURES program.
ADCOLOR University: This two-day intensive training is facilitated by one of the world’s top-ranked leadership and talent consulting firms. FUTURES will learn how to meet business objectives, increase their performance in corporate settings, excel in the corporate professional environment and take control of their career path. They leave inspired and empowered to enrich their companies and pursue a greater role in the industry.
ADCOLOR Conference: The conference is designed to inspire and educate its attendees on issues relevant to professional development, diversity and inclusion, and the future of our industry. Past panels have focused on music and branded entertainment, diversity in Hollywood and reverse mentorship. The knowledge gained during these panels, master classes and breakout sessions can be applied to everyday work life and is great information to take back and share with coworkers.
ADCOLOR Awards: The award show is a spectacular night of celebration, inspiration and culture. Guests hear the stories of some of the rising stars, the champions of diversity and inclusion, and the talented and tenacious pioneers who changed the face of the industry. See last year’s honorees and presenters.
ADCOLOR FUTURES Brunch: This is an exclusive opportunity for FUTURES to meet their mentors and get to know one another face-to-face. We also take time to recognize the past alumni and present nominees in the room. Check out the videos and albums on Facebook and on this tumblr.