THE ADCOLOR FUTURES "SUPPORTING THE TALENT OF TOMORROW, TODAY."
Even in uncertain times, our commitment to empower the next generation of talent remains the same.
ADCOLOR FUTURES is a unique program that is dedicated to identifying and nurturing the next generation of leaders in the advertising, marketing, media, and public relations industries. The program offers sponsorship to attend the ADCOLOR Conference & Awards, career training through ADCOLOR University, short and long term mentorship, as well as activities designed to inspire creativity and build camaraderie.
All selected ADCOLOR FUTURES must meet all of the following criteria:
- 1 – 3 years of experience in the creative/communications industry.
- Be Black/African-American, American Indian/Native American, Hispanic/Latinx, Asian/Pacific-Islander, Middle Eastern, Arab/MENA, Disabled, LGBTQ+, and/or Military Veteran.
- Identify as 30 years old or younger at the time of application.
Be able to demonstrate how you Rise Up & Reach Back:
Rise Up: How have you gone above and beyond in your career?
E.g.: Notable accomplishments, clear business results, awards and recognition in the field.
Reach Back: How have you gone out of your way to help others?
E.g.: Extent of involvement, influence on peers and impact of involvement on your organization, industry and /or community.
- Provides exclusive access to information, individuals and experiences.
- Reinforces the importance of teamwork, community service and self-improvement.
- Supplies the tools, mindset and validation to step out and shine.
- Connects future partners, coworkers and allies with like-minded individuals.
- Exposes participants to recruiters, HR professionals and ADCOLOR honorees.
The conversations, inspiration and education FUTURES receive in the four days of the program have the potential to change their lives and catalyze their career trajectory.
Explore the website to see photos, videos, quotes and articles about the FUTURES program.